GCHRA HR How-To
The Greater Cincinnati Human Resource Association is excited to announce our training series, The HR How-To! See our events calendar for current topic listing.
The HR How-To, created to provide exposure to a variety of HR-related core competencies and skill enhancements, will be offered in a series of structured, ongoing training and development seminars. The seminars will be geared toward HR professionals at each level as well as individuals who have human resource related responsibilities.
The comprehensive curriculum will encompass information on current best practices, research, and trends in human resources. Presented through PowerPoint presentations, in a classroom environment, sessions will be highly interactive with directed discussions, case studies, and hands on activities.
Benefits/Value of Participating
● Action-oriented curriculum
● Central Tri-State location
● Cost-effective learning
● Earn Professional Development Credit (PDC) toward recertification
● Interactive learning environment
● Excellent networking opportunities
● Experienced facilitators
● Valuable desk reference containing key checklists, policies, and resources
Who Should Attend?
● HR specialists desiring a broader understanding of the HR profession
● Individuals you might think would benefit from the seminar. Referrals are welcome!
● HR professionals seeking an overview of HR procedures, professional development, and/or re-certification hours
● Business owners/operators, managers, and Student Affairs practitioners who have HR-related responsibilities
Crowne Plaza, Blue Ash
5901 Pfeiffer Road
Cincinnati, OH 45242
7:30 - 8:00 am: Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:00 - 11:00 am: Seminar Program
Members - $75.00
Non Members - $100.00
Students - $40.00
Send payment to the GCHRA Office
c/o: HR How-To Registration
4010 Executive Park Drive, Suite 100
Cincinnati, OH 45241
HR How-To programs provide 2.75 General or Strategic/Business credit hours toward SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP & PHR/SPHR recertification through SHRM or HRCI, respectively. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the SHRM homepage or HRCI.
Join the Mailing List
Want to be notified of upcoming HR How-To Sessions? Send an email to Jennifer Payne.