1.5 SHRM Certification Credits!
1.5 General HRCI Credits!
The program will take a pro-active approach by offering a total of six hot trends in talent acquisition. Participants will move from table to table staffed by the SME for that hot topic. The SME will introduce the topic in a short 5-minute overview. The SME will facilitate Q&A/discussion with the participants at the table. The topics are:
(1) Preventing and Addressing Age Discrimination in Recruiting (SME – Erica Carlson)
(2) Developing Effective Internship/Co-Op Programs (SME – Shannon Crooks)
(3) Understanding Latest Retention Strategies (SMEs – Logan Sand )
(4) Learning Impactful Sourcing Strategies (SME – Jodi Brandstetter)
(5) Filling the Skill Gap with Internal Apprenticeship/Training Program (SME – Walt Tracy)
(6) Benefits That Attract New Talent (SME – Lynsey Gaca)
• Opportunity to benchmark your current practices with other HR professionals and companies
• Learn the latest thought leadership related to creating and maintaining a Talent Pipeline
• Learn best practices for implementing and successfully using benefits and retention strategies in your recruiting process
• Learn how to bridge skill gaps with the talent of various ages and backgrounds
• Understand what benefits attract top talent for your organization
About the Speakers
Erica Carlson: Erica is a Talent Acquisition Professional with over 6 years of Human Resources experience. She is a Society for Human Resource Management Certified Professional and currently works for Episcopal Retirement Services as a Talent Acquisition Partner. Erica is also a member of GCHRA’s Talent Acquisition Trends Committee.
Shannon Crooks: Shannon is a Human Resources Professional with over 4 years of Human Resources experience. She currently serves as the Corporate Employment Specialist at Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America, Inc. Shannon is also a member of GCHRA’s Talent Acquisition Trends Committee.
Logan Sand: Logan is a Human Resource Services Professional with over 3 years of experience providing services to HR professionals. Logan currently works as a Business Development Manager for The Devine Group. Logan is also a member of GCHRA’s Talent Acquisition Trends Committee.
Jodi Brandstetter: Jodi has over 15 years of Human Resource/Talent Acquisition experience. She provides expertise in recruitment and sourcing strategies including online and passive sourcing, social media, grass roots and high-volume recruiting. Jodi has extensive experience with legal and compliance within the talent acquisition space. She’s the Chief Talent Acquisition Strategist at Lean Effective Talent Strategies LLC.
Walt Tracy: Walt has his Master’s in Business Administration combined with over 15+ years of leveraging technology and people as a strategic business partner who maximizes technology ROI while building teams, platforms, and sourcing strategies that ensure innovative solutions, effective delivery, and efficient technology operations. He is owner of AtWork Personnel. Walt is also a member of GCHRA’s Talent Acquisition Trends Committee.
Lynsey Gaca: Lynsey has over 6 years of Human Resources experience. She is Society of Human Resource Management Certified Professional and is currently employed as Recruiting and HR Manager for Ingage Partners.
Light appetizers, soda and water will be served.
RSVP by: September 14, 2018
*PrePayment is required to attend. Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover are accepted.
No refunds will be provided after September 15, 2018.
Please note there is an additional $5 late fee for walk-ins. Walk-ins are not guaranteed a spot after online registration closes.
Please note that if you register for free (member) and don't attend, $10 will be owed.