1.5 SHRM Certification Credits!
1.5 General HRCI Credits!
Join us for an informative and interactive discussion on the Wow Factor for Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) selection, implementation, and value creation. In this 2-part series, we'll explore 5 phases of the ATS lifecycle through 2 points of view: Recruiter and Leader.
Who should attend: Recruiters, HR Generalist, Hiring Leaders, Talent Acquisition Consultants, Recruiting Managers, Directors of Talent Acquisition, VP of Human Resources, and Chief Human Resource Officers (CHRO)
Come and learn phases 1, 2 and 3 in part 1 of the series, “Analysis”. We’ll explore importance of spending time and energy in this phase; understanding current and future talent needs- and if/how an ATS can/should support those needs. We’ll also talk through the many selection criteria when choosing an ATS; what does and doesn’t really matter.
• Evaluation of current and future talent needs, opportunities, strategies.
• Learn and Discuss: Current/future hiring volume, sourcing/selection needs and strategies, customer deliverables (internal and external).
2. Criteria Setting
• Establish business needs; understand the current and future problems the ATS will need to solve.
• Learn and Discus: What are required versus desired features, customer ease of use (internal and external), operational requirements
(reporting, approvals, etc.), culture and process fit.
3. Evaluation & Selection
• Review and experience available software options in the market today selecting best fit. (required vs desired criteria and rating?)
• Learn and Discuss: Key points that impact cross-functional teams, RFP process, and business case presentation.
Becky Falvey, SHRM-SCP is an Experienced Leader, Trusted Advisor and Passionate Innovator. She has a successful track record in Talent Acquisition & Talent Management, Leader & Team Coaching, Process Improvement and Data Analysis.
Kt Meshesha is a Talent Recruiter. Over the past two decades, Kt Meshesha has worked to cultivate relationships with hiring managers to ensure that the requirements of the position are fleshed out and detailed and that the right candidates are found. She considers herself a “full-service” recruiter who acts as a liaison between client and candidate to coordinate every step of the hiring process. This hands-on, personal service has earned her a reputation as a professional who can match the right candidates with the right jobs, companies, and managers. It is also why Kt has consistently high satisfaction scores with both companies and candidates.Kt uses a wide range of tools in order to find the right candidates,including cold calling, networking, sourcing for referrals, advertising,Boolean searches, social media, career fairs, and more. Her experience includes talent acquisition for positions at every level–from executives to clerical positions–and with small companies and Fortune 200 industry leaders in pharmaceuticals, service, healthcare,manufacturing, software, and more.
RSVP by: January 10, 2019
*PrePayment is required to attend. Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover are accepted.
No refunds will be provided after January 12, 2019.
Please note there is an additional $5 late fee for walk-ins. Walk-ins are not guaranteed a spot after online registration closes.
Please note that if you register for free (member) and don't attend, you will be charged $10.