2.75 SHRM Certification Credits!
2.75 General HRCI Credits!
In this highly interactive workshop, participants will use Appreciative Inquiry to identify ways to influence the employee experience and build alignment between organizational culture and talent management practices. Participants will begin by reflecting on their own personal role and opportunity to influence culture from where they sit within their organization. From there, we will work through the following four phases of Appreciative Inquiry:
• Discover – Through storytelling, participants will discover “the best of what is and has been.”
• Dream – Placing perceived limitations and skepticism aside, participants will dream “what could be.”
• Design – Taking a closer look at which dreams have the most applicable potential in the near team, participants will prioritize “what should be.”
• Destiny – Lastly, participants will identify tactical action steps for “what will be.”
1. Gain a clear understanding of what organizational culture is and how it forms.
2. Reflect on your own personal ability and opportunities to influence culture.
3. Learn the process of Appreciative Inquiry and how it can be applied to a variety of strategic initiatives.
4. Develop a set of personal action steps to influence culture and align to talent management practices.
Maggie Frye is the Founder and a Principal Consultant at Core Consulting Group, a leadership and strategy practice passionate about helping organizations operate at their highest potential. Ms. Frye founded Core in 2014 after leaving her role in global talent management at a Cincinnati-headquartered education technology company. Core’s team of consultants and facilitators serve clients in the three mission-critical areas of leadership development, strategic planning and team effectiveness. We believe that people are the core of every business, and when the core is strong, so is the company.
Ms. Frye has enjoyed a meaningful 15-year career in organizational development, strategy and communication – helping to build strong, able leaders and effective business practices. Having led teams in both public and private sector, and in both local and global environments, Maggie brings diverse experiences to the table when supporting Core’s client organizations. She is also mother to two crazy but lovable boys, three furry children, wife to an environmental scientist with a green thumb, and an avid runner to maintain Zen in her life.
RSVP by: May 6, 2019
*PrePayment is required to attend. Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover are accepted.
No refunds will be provided after May 6, 2019.
Please note there is an additional $10 registration fee for walk-ins. Walk-ins are not guaranteed a spot after online registration closes.